Sunday, April 26, 2020

Myth and Magic, cyclops.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


Hello all. What an exciting challenge, myth and magic! Well I think it is a great subject. That is why I used my cyclops stamp. I made it a bit of a dark card. And this is how I made it.


Materials I used:
Disterss Oxide, Lucky clover and Fossilized amber.
Distressink, Black soot.
Stazon, timber brown.
White gellpen.


On a craftsheet you make a few swipes with the two colors Disteress oxide and a small spray of water. Pick up the ink stains with your card. Let it dry well, and repeat if necessary.
And dry well again. Stamp the cyclops with Stazon Timber brown. Color it in, you may know yourself with what, I used inktense pencils. I made the card darker with distress Black soot. Work inwards from the corners. This way you get a light behind the cyclops. I carefully dripped the Distress black soot with some water. Finally, with a white gell pen, give the cyclops accents. Have fun with it, and don't forget to participate in our challenge. You can win new stamps, who wouldn't want that?
Join our challenge on this link.

Dont forget to read the challenge rules first.


No comments: