Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Spring has Sprung, Happy Easter

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi there, its Riet today. Are you also crazy about Easter? I love it. Making the house cozy and making nice cards for family and friends. So this is my Easter card.
I used Lost Coast Designs Bubbles background.
and Katzelkraft bird which are also for sale at Lost Coast Designs

I made a background with Mustard Seed, Mermaid Lagoon, Abandoned Coral and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide. Made the border around the card with a black posca marker. After that I made the black grids with a stencil and the black posca marker and added some lines with a white posca pen.
The egg is heat embossed with a fine black embossing powder.
Now the fun part starts. I colored with all the distress colors I used for the background.
It takes some practice, but I love the result. I treated it like watercolor paint. Stamped the bird on a piece off watercolor paper, and colored it with Distress Oxide.

I hope you enjoyed it, until next time.
And don't forget to join the challenge.


No comments: