Monday, April 6, 2020

Spring has Sprung gnome

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Cathy here with a Spring gnome card for you.
It might say it's Spring but where I'm  we had snow the other day. So I made it Spring inside with this card.
Can you tell I'm a loving these new gnomes.
Anywho  I made a Spring/Easter card for you.

I used Rabbit Gnome

I stamped him and colored him with Copic markers and cut him out.
Next I got some Spring looking paper and layered it on a pink cardstock base.
In my bits I had the banner and a saying that says Spring has sprung and how prefect was that.
I added to the top and the Rabbit Gnome to the bottom. That is it.

You can join the Spring challenge here
Also the sale is still going on so head over and get some rubber for 25% off.

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Squuueeeee!! He's so cute. Look at his little bunny feet!!!! He looks lovely. Hugz