Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Wish you were HERE!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello friends!

I hope you're doing well this fine day. I'm here to share a card for the Myth and Magic Challenge! This is a great challenge because Lost Coast and Carmen's Veranda have so many fun stamps that will work with this theme.

I couldn't resist making another fun gnome card using some of the wonderful new little fellows!


I stamped the little guys (Two Gnomes) on Bristol smooth cardstock with Imagine's VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. You can use other cardstock with these markers but the colors come out looking best on Bristol IMO.  These little guys and were popped onto a card using Bohemian Bazaar papers by Graphic 45. (I'm on a use what I have kick).


Aren't they just the cutest? I love all of the fun new images in the Gnome line.

Hope you have a love day my friends...

Ink Stained Roni :)



No comments: