Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Spring Has Sprung: Gnomes & birds

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here showing you a big ,Spring has sprung-card'! Here in Holland spring really has sprung! Even in this strange times... nature doesn't know what's going on....

I made my glossy card by using the wonderful new Gnomes, I really love them so much! 💖💙
I coloured a piece of glossy paper with alcohol inks. I stamped the gnomes with black StazOn and masked them. I stamped the trees and the house. I coloured the card with Stabilo pencils, gelpens, and paint markers and I drew some more black lines.
Stamps used: Straw house, Swinging gnome, Rabbit gnome  and  ATC Birds in trees




Stay safe and healthy.
Liesbeth XX

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

What an awesome scene. I want to be there!!!! Hugz