Sunday, August 16, 2020

When Pigs Fly

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!



Hello everyone, Riet here. 
Today a tag with the lovely steampunk pig from LostCoast Designs.
First I colored the background with the 3 oxide and a little water. 
I did this with an A4 so that I can make some die cuts later. 
I let it dry well. 
When the paper dries well I print the text "when pig's fly" in a corner. 
Then I cut out a tag and the text. 
Then I ran the tag through the embossing folder.
With an inkblending tool I just touched the nails and metal edges and the edges of the tag and text with Oxid Aged mahogany.
Die cut the angle with the gears and the loose gears.
Color and cut the pig.
Now you can stick it the way you like it.
Well this is my contribution to the anything goes challenge. 
I am curious what you are going to make, let your imagination work. 
And you know that the more people participate, the bigger the prize gets. 
But most importantly HAVE FUN !!!!
What I used for this tag.

Lost coast designs, Flying pig. http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/new.html
Distressink Pineneedles and Pumice stone.
Distressoxide speckled egg, Tea dye and aged mahogany.
Black stazon
Printer
Sizzix die set, Gearhead
Sizzix riveted metal embossing folder
Coloring pencils, or markers ( what ever you like the most).




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful tag, Riet! Love the colorcombo. Regards Hannie