Monday, August 24, 2020

Anything Goes: Black and White

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome from Laurie to another great challenge here on the Portal:  Anything Goes!  So the sky is the limit, and you can use any theme you like for this one.  Just be sure to include some rubber stamping somewhere in your project.

For this simple card I have used the  Grunge Flower Profile stamp from Lost Coast Designs.

I created a collage master board a few weeks ago on an 8 1/2" by 11" piece of white card stock and like to keep these on hand as you can cut out sections to make backgrounds for smaller projects.  So this background is from that master board.  I stamped my image with black ink onto a piece of a manilla file folder and cut it out.  I attached it as shown to my background and layered that with a piece of black card stock.  Very simple but I think this stamp is so elegant that it speaks for itself.

So join us, won't you, and create something that inspires and delights you!  You could win some rubber stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!



No comments: