Monday, August 31, 2020

Anything goes: Frida & Weeping man

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, a final project for our ,Anything Goes Challenge
A very easy and simple background: I love painting with acrylic paint, and I always use a disposable paper palette for it. After painting, I never throw away the left-overs of paint. What I do is: I spray a little bit af water onto the left-overs and I soak some pieces of paper into the wet paint, I repeat it 3 or four times, till almost all the paint is gone. You will get nice artistically backgrounds, and you don't waste anything.
With just one or two stamps on top you have a quick nice card!
Stamps I used here: Weeping man, Frida 2 and for the text Frida 1.


Liesbeth XX

No comments: