Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Mixed Media Slimline by Roni

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Our current challenge is - #105 Anything Goes so I decided to just play and that's exactly what I did when I created this card!


I started off by creating the background with plain old cardstock and a variety of pigment powders...Color Burst, Lindy's and some Nuance thrown in for good measure.

After it was good and dry I stamped and embossed the main images from the Victoriana set of stamps which were embossed with black ep.


I then used a stamp from the new set Pieces of Calligraphy (which I absolutely LOVE) using Morning Mist VersaFine Clair ink.

After that I added all sorts of ink with stencils. Splats and scribbles, scrolls and mesh - just anything. Once this panel was mounted on a slim-line card base I sprinkled on a selection of sequins from Sparkle Blends to finish it off.


No comments: