Thursday, August 20, 2020

Coffee

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a coffee card for you.
Stamps used:
I started out with a coffee cup to go die. Cut it out of white cardstock. Colored the background with different colors of purple from the Distress line. (all the purples)
Next I stamped Front sign gnome on scrap white cardstock and colored him in with Copic markers. I wrote the work Coffee on his sign. I must say I amazed my self that I didn't mess that part up. I cut him out. 
I cut the lid from black cardstock and white heat embossed the Corner swirl randomly on the lid. 
I then took that same Corner swirl and stamped it in black on the coffee cup. 
Lastly I glued the lid on and the Front sign gnome

I hope you like my coffee card I made for you. Come join the fun with your make here.
Don't forget there is a sale going on.

No comments: