Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Mr. Punkinstein

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all. Cathy here with a slimline card for you today. 
Stamps used:
I started out with Tim Holtz wallpaper for Halloween. I stamped Pieces of Calligraphy  randomly over the paper. 
Next I stamped Pumpkin  on white cardstock. I then stamped Frankenstein  on tissue paper. Cut Frank apart and collaged him onto the pumpkin. When that was dry I colored it with Copic markers and cut out.  
Then I took one of Tim Holtz Halloween paper dolls and colored it with Pitt pens. They work great coloring on a coated surface. I then added the pumpkin head to cover the head of the paper doll. 
Mr. Punkinstein was born. 
Add some bits and pieces to make the card complete.  
I hope you join the fun challenge here.

The 25% OFF sale is still going on. Go check it out.

1 comment:

Suzanne H said...

Doesn't he look so elegant!