Thursday, August 27, 2020

Let Your Imagination Run Wild

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

We're going wild with the current challenge - Anything Goes! If it's stamped it's fair game. How fun is that...time to set your imagination free!


I set my imagination loose and stumbled upon this mysterious entry to ????? 


To create this card I actually started out by digging in my garbage can! Yes, I pulled the background paper out of the trash. It was a watercolor experiment that went horribly wrong as I dripped a bit of blue ink in the center of my fire background.  I thought I might save it by inking black through a stencil to hide much of the spilt ink which worked quite well.

I then stamped this fun door from the Door & Window Set on brown cardstock which I then embossed. I stamped the same image a second time using Morning Mist (grey). The brown door was cut and mounted on the grey image and then I added a bit of color and details with Kuretake Zig Clean Brush Markers and a black paint pen.  This image was then trimmed and mounted on the rescued background.

It didn't look finished so I added the Measuring Tape Border along the bottom and added a strip along the top which was stamped using one of the stamps from the Pieces of Calligraphy set and the word Mystery from the Misc. Words Set. Add a few brads and I called it done!


I hope you join in on the fun and enter your own stamped creation into this challenge... #105 - Anything Goes!


Supplies:





No comments: