Sunday, November 8, 2020

#110 Spooktacular Florals

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello dear stampers, Riet here.
Today a card with the theme spooktacular florals. 
I chose the day of the dead.
The beautiful large skull can be found here,
http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/dod.html.
I made the background with Distress oxide,
Musterd seed, Mermaid lagoon, Abandoned coral and Lucky clover.
I used a flower stencil / mask from Pronty.  
Then I sponge with the 4 distress oxcides.              
 I outlined the flowers with a black finliner.  
I colored the skull with zig markers. 
And with a nuvo aqua shimmer added some glitter here and there. 
Cut out the skull and glue it on. 
I put a black mat behind it, because then the colors look even more vibrant. 
And finally I glued two large glitter stones on the eyes.
Our challenge will run until the 15th, so make some time and join us. 
You can win some rubberstamps. 
Isn't that fantastic, have fun stamping.






 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heerlijk, al dat geglitter, Riet! Love it ;-) Regards Hannie

Riet Harikini said...

Thank you so much, dankjewel Hannie.