Monday, November 2, 2020

Spooktacular Frank

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
 Hello Portal Peeps!  Gail here today with grumpy Frank.  He was complaining that I hadn't got him out of the box for Halloween so I said he could have pride of place today! 
Our new challenge is Spooktacular Florals, so Day of the Dead and/or Floral and/or Spooky anythings work, but please remember the theme and real handstamping, rubber or clear,
must be the focus of your project.  
I've gone spooky CAS, although I do think Frank is too cute to spook!!
I used some dark green leather effect card for my card base.  Carmen Veranda's Frankenstein was stamped and black powder embossed on white card, smeared with Cracked Pistachio distress ink and spritzed with water.  When he was dry I used a little orange and green gel pen on his bolts and eyes.  For the extra scary effect I used Lost Coast Designs License Plate Alphabet, stamped B O O on orange card and embossed with Zing Lime Green opaque powder.  
You have until the November 14th to link up your Spooktacular Florals projects.  Remember you must use the theme and hand stamping on your anythings.   See you there.......

No comments: