Friday, November 20, 2020

Happy Holidays

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with a slimline card for you.
Stamps used.
So I was inspired by my Christmas pattern paper I have. (pinks,teals,whites, ) 
I stamped Pointy hat gnome on white cardstock and then I stamped small snowflake set in pinks all around him. 
I then colored him in teal to match the teal snowflake pattern paper. 
Next I layered the papers and then I decided to make it into a slimline card. So I then took one of the snowflake from the  small snowflake set that I didn't use and stamped that in teal ink all over the card base. 
Come join the fun challenge here

The sale is still going on .

No comments: