Friday, November 27, 2020

Festive fun, plaid pants Santa wallhanger

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


 

Hi there, Riet here.
Yes christmas is coming.
Love this time of the year.
So I made a wallhanger.


 I used,

Plaid pants Santa

Watercolor paper, 10,5 x 14,8cm  4,1 x 5,8 inches
Stazon midnight blue and Jet black
Distressink vintage photo and antique linen
Color pencils
Silver gellpen
I started with the piece of watercolorpaper.
Stamped the santa on the paper and stamped a mask.
Mask the santa and sponge with the antique linen the card.
Use the vintage photo to ad shadow.
Remove the mask and color the santa.
Color the star and the buttons on his boots with the silver gellpen.
Now for the borderstamp
Take a long piece of paper and stamp the border 4 times with the stazon midnight blue.
Sponge it with the antique linen.
I made some shadow in the corners of the checkers with the vintage photo.
Now make a frame of the border around the card.
I glued 4 hotfix stars and added the chain for hanging.
 I loved making this hanger.
And I really think the checkerd border finished it off.
I love to work with borders, I use them a lot.
Lost coast designs has a lot of great borders.
You can find them here.
http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/borders.html

 Hope you make some thing to and join our challenge.

We cant wait to see your makes.

There is some rubber to win, yeah!!!!!

https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/search/label/Monthly%20Challenge

 https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/p/challenges-rules-and-winner-badge.html



 




                   





 


 


No comments: