Saturday, November 14, 2020

Spooktacular Florals: scary bird man :-)

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi stampers, Liesbeth here with the final Blogpost for our Spooktacular Florals challenge. Tomorrow a new one will start!


This is how I made this card: I stamped the flowers from the ATC Doodles set several times with orange and purple ink. Using black ink, I stamped Bird Diva and scattered a tiny bit of silver embossingpowder and melted it with a heat tool. I also stamped  Spiderweb background on some corners. On a seperate piece of paper I stamped the mans head (Victoriana) and cut him out.Before glueing him on the card, I made a shadow behind it using charcoal, just to let the head pop out. I coloured the piece with color pencils and added the text (Misc. Words)



See you next time! Liesbeth XX

No comments: