Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Spooktacular Florals: Flourish Face

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Spooktacular Florals is the great theme of our newest challenge, hope you'll join! Here issome inspiration, a big card (15 x 15 cm)
First I stamped the face with black ink and I masked it. I stamped 2 flourishes around it , and on the edges, I used 3 colours of light ink.Using black I stamped another flourish 2 times at the edge of the face. I removed the mask and sponged the edges of the card with blue and a bit of black, and I made a shadow around the face with charcoal. I painted the face with pink watercolor and also used color pencils.I finished with some texts.


Stamps used: ATC Faces set, ATC text set 1, Scalloped flourish, Daisy flourish, Lily flourish, Misc. words 


Liesbeth XX


No comments: