Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Festive Fun - Woof Woof Christmas!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Welcome friends to the Festive Fun Challenge!

Today I wanted to share my dog-gone fun Christmas card with you....


How fun is that? Perfect for any dog-lover in your life and so easy to do.

I started off with a fun background that I had in my stash. I stamped the Doodle Circles background using Imagine's VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink then embossed with black embossing powder.

Next I colored the various circles with alcohol inks.

I then stamped and colored the Many Dogs background stamp onto a piece of white cardstock. I fussy cut particular dogs to fit into each circle and glued them down.

A bit of pen work in between the circles and the stamped sentiment and I called it good.



There's still time to join in on the fun!!


No comments: