Sunday, May 16, 2021

Challenge #122 Under the sea.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


Hallo everybody, 

Under the sea, that's a great theme. 
But my steampunk mermaid was so tired from swimming under the sea,
 that she wanted to rest for a while above the sea. 
I made this work with panpastel.
 And despite the fact that it was much bigger than I actually wanted, 
I am still satisfied with it. 
I colored the mermaid on thin paper.
Then glued her on the sand.
 And with a white gell pen I made the splashing water from the waves.

As for the challenge. 
The team would love it if you took part. 
It can be anything with the theme "under the sea".
As long as you use stamps on it. 
You can even participate with stamps from other brands.
 And of course there is a prize to be won. 
Please do read the rules.
Good luck and especially have fun joining the challenge.





No comments: