Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Under the sea: steampunk

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone! There's still time to paticipate in our challenge Under the Sea! Here's another big card I made, it was so much fun making it! I stamped the ,waves' 3 times using a Big and Juicy inkpad (rainbow coloured) and spread the ink a bit with water and a brush. I let it dry well. Using black StazOn ink, I stamped the small waves at the bottom and the right ship. I also stamped two ships and the mermaid onto a seperate piece of paper and I cut them out. I coloured them with watercolor pencils, water and I finished with glitter glue after I sticked everything in place.



See you next time!
Liesbeth XX


No comments: