Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Mail Art

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Cathy here with some Mail Art 

          Stamps Used:

                                                     Pieces of calligraphy 

                                                     Postage 

                                                     Butterfly set

                                                    Grunge diamond background

                                                   Mail art

                                                   Door and window set

I made this first one with the left over gouache. I painted the envie and let it dry. I then went and picked out my stamps I wanted to use, When I the gouache was dry I painted the white address boxes and dried that. I then stamped Pieces of calligraphy  , Grunge diamond background , Butterfly set and Postage  randomly all over the envie in black ink. I took a fine tip black marker and drew lines around the address boxes. 
 
For my second one I made I used distress spray inks and oxide for them. I have 2 pinks one of them is the oxide a orange and a yellow. Then I splattered some teal ink on it.
This one I stamped the   Door and window set over the address label. I had a mask on it. I used a pink oxide ink. Then I stamped   Grunge diamond backgroundMail art randomly in it. 
 

I hope you will join the fun with this new challenge of mail art on the blog

No comments: