Thursday, May 6, 2021

Mail Art: Shrine

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, Liesbeth here to show you my stamped envelope, mail-art with a shrine, for our new challenge. Read everything about it HERE and join the fun!


I took a white A5 envelope and using black ink I stamped the Calligraphy Shrine and masked it. Using two different Big-and-juicy rainbow coloured stamp pads I stamped Grunge Window Wall two times. Again with black I stamped the big Shrubbery stamp and also Carte Postale here and there. I removed the mask. Using a charcoal pencil created shadows around the shrine, I sponged some black ink at the edges of the envelop and I finished with a real postage stamp.



See you next time with more mail-art!
                                                                             Liesbeth XX


No comments: