Monday, May 24, 2021

Seahorse rider

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all. Cathy here with a under the sea card for you. 
I used:
I started off making the background. I used blues and purple and black distress spray. I sprayed them on a craft mat and smooched mix media cardstock into it. Dry the repeat till you are happy with your background. Set aside. 
Next I used a bubble die to use as a layer for my under the sea card in blue cardstock. When my background was dry I then took a bubble stencil and layered that on with distress oxide ink in blue, after that I glued the bubble stencil on top. Set aside to dry with something heavy on top to hold it down.
I then stamped seahorse with rider on a scrap piece of white cardstock and colored with copic markers. I added gold in for the horse's reins and some white highlights. I then glued that in place and that is my card.

I hope you will join in the challenge here.


No comments: