Sunday, June 20, 2021

#124 Inchies and twinchies, Victoriana inchies.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


Hi there, Riet here.
Today a card with inchies. 

Completely new to me, and what a small size that is. 
In the end it became this card. 
Made with the beautiful Victoriana sheet.
Step 1.
I dabbed a blank card in distress antique linen and frayed burlap. 
Cut 9 inchies and stamped them with parts of the stamps. 
I used stazon timber brown for that.

I colored the inchies with markers and a white gel pen. 
I sponged the edges with distressink walnut stain. 
The inchies are now ready to glue onto the card. 
The team would love to see your work.
So join us in this fun challenge. 
And who knows, you might win that prize. 
Good luck and most of all have fun creating your Inchie/Twinchie.
Click on the banner to join the challenge.


No comments: