Monday, June 28, 2021

Slim line Bees

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Hello all..Cathy here with a slimline card for you.
Stamps Used:

I stared off making the the squares for the card. I used 2 yellow distress sprays to color the paper then I used a brown to add the spots. 

I then stamped the Large chicken wire background with  the same brown all over the square. I didn't ink it all over so there are some spots that a not there. 
Next I cut it in to 1 and 2 inch squares. When I had them all cut I stamped the bee from the Bugz Set with black ink on different parts of the 1 and 2 inch squares. I set that aside to work on my card base.

I used Kraft cardstock and that same brown distress ink and stamped the Large chicken wire background for the background of my card. As you can see I have a black strip of cardstock on my card because I didn't get the stamp lined up perfectly. 
I then arranges the squares how I wanted them on the front and glued them into place. Lastly I stamped the bee definition on the bottom corner. 

I hope you will join us with the challenge here.

No comments: