Thursday, June 24, 2021

Inchie Twinchie background: Pink, white and gold.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, it's Liesbeth here showing you a nice and easy technique for making inchies and twinchies backgrounds, with a great effect!
Why not participate and join the fun , click HERE!
You'll find some instruction how I made this here down below:





First I made background papers, using glossy paper and alcohol inks (pinks, yellow, orange and reds) I stamped onto the backgrounds with Versamark ink, and heat embossed with white and gold embossing powder:

I punched out a lot of inchies and tried to create an interesting composition. I sponged the edges using some black StazOn ink and glued the inchies down. 

I finished the cards with some metal embellishments.  Stamps used: ATC Grunge set, ATC Misc. 7 set, and Carmen`s Veranda's Calligraphy Heart Square.





Liesbeth XX




1 comment:

Sue said...

Liesbeth these are absolutely beautiful, and I love the white embossing! xx