Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Rocking The Retro - Inchie Twinchie Background

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday. It's Sue here with my second piece for our Inchie Twinchie Background challenge, and again I've used some lovely new rubber.



I started by stamping this wonderful new Flowers background a couple of times as closely together as I could.

Then I cut the huge tag and coloured it in. It was a full on tongue out couple of hours colouring. I don't do it often but I really enjoyed it, I think it has a real retro feel to it - groovy!!  Now to turn it into an inchie /twinchie background.


I stamped again and placed the black and white inchies and twinchies over the coloured ones. it was harder than it looks to find the correct spot!

Then I just added my Carmen's Veranda words to finish off. 

There's still a week left for you to join in with our challenge, so please start chopping your inchies and twinchies! 


Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking x




No comments: