Friday, June 4, 2021

Save the trees

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a card for you.
Stamps Used:
Okay this challenge stumped me I must say. I started out it a totally different direction. I ended tossing it in the trash. 
 Then remembered that Yupo paper is plastic. There we go.
I used my alcohol inks on the Yupo to make a background. Next I took my stamps and stamped them with archival ink and heat set them. Take a stencil and some alcohol and a sponge and sponge it through. You can use lift ink for that also. To give it another layer.  
Then I added a saying and layered it on a black card base. 



I hope you try this challenging challenge here.

No comments: