Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Critters: Cat & bird

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth Here again with our Critters challenge! Today I show you a very easy card. The beautiful stamp Cat and bird doesn`t need any extras to shine! I stamped it , using black StazOn ink, onto a gelli print background. You can also use a piece of design paper or inked paper, what ever. I also stamped it on a piece of white cardstock and cut out the cat. I glued the white cat onto the gelli print card. I coloured the eyes with a green pencil and added some red onto the bird, and some glitter on its crown. I finished with the sentiment (Party words)



See you next time Join the fun!
Liesbeth XX




No comments: