Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tiger's Christmas Tree

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 

Hello Portal Peeps!!!  It's Christmas!  In July!!  

Don't forget to check out all the awesome makes the team are sharing for the Christmas In July Challenge.  I thought I'd share a particular Lost Coast Design stamp that I love!!  Say hi to AUD Tiger.  AUD's animals and people are always a bit quirky and Tiger is no exception.

Here he is, decorating his tree!
 I used a pale grey panel and cut it with a Stamplorations Double Stitch Rectangle die and blended some green shades of distress ink at the bottom.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs AUD Tiger and Party Words Merry Christmas in black archival and edged the panel and base card with green Promarker.  I coloured the tree green and added a few green and white gel pen highlights to the tiger.
I've kept it simple, but I would like to draw your attention to the base card.... 

I started with a green patterned card base, but I wanted to jazz up the edges a bit, so I inked Tiger's tree with Library Green archival ink and stamped it randomly around the edge.  Lovely extra texture.

If you have that Christmas feeling and your make uses really rubber or clear stamps then join the fun here at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and link up with the Christmas In July Challenge

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

No comments: