Friday, July 2, 2021

Christmas in July: Merry Christmas cityscape

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here showing you a Christmas card in summer! Last week it was very hot here in the Netherlands, and I was making this card 😆 Join the Christmas-fun HERE
My card is made on a glossy alcohol inked square card.I stamped using black, grey and blue StazOn ink and coloured it with Distress Markers an glitter glue. I also stamped some texts onto the edges of the white (bigger) background card.  Stamps used: Pieces of Calligraphy, Pieces of Architecture, and the big Cityscape.







Liesbeth XX

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is absolutely beautiful Liesbeth, I love it! xx