Sunday, July 4, 2021

Gnomey Christmas

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all. Cathy here and Happy 1/2 way to Christmas.
Stamps Used:

 
I started out by stamping the reindeer gnome and coloring him with copics. I then cut him down to the size I wanted and set him aside so I can work on my background.
I took a cream color cardstock and some red distress spray and did the smooching technique with it. Next a grabbed some distress oxide ink in red and did the same thing. I was hopping to get some different levels of red but not really.
I then took the  pieces of calligraphy set and stamped it on the background I did the same with the small snowflake set all with black ink. 
Add some washi tape and some sequence and your gnome to the front and you are done. 
 

I hope you will join us with the Christmas in July challenge. If anything you can get a head start on your Christmas cards. 

No comments: