Saturday, July 10, 2021

Have A Jolly Holly Christmas

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning, a very happy Saturday, and welcome to Christmas in July! It's Sue here with a couple who are full of Christmas cheer (and a mighty fine looking turkey!)

I started by making my background pages with some stenciling, and words from the Miscellaneous Words stamp.


As you can see, this is such a useful one 'cos there's just about every word you could ever need here (coffee and goddess leap straight out - Linda must have been thinking about me when she designed it!)


I've used watercolour, and alcohol markers to colour my cheerful twosome. They really put you in the mood for turkey don't they!
 
These are my stamps, 



I hope you like it, and you've still a few days to join in, so put your best Christmas foot forward - it's never too early!

Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for looking xx

1 comment:

Riet Harikini said...

great card Sue, I love this couple.