Tuesday, November 16, 2021

#133 Its a wrap challenge, wrapping paper, gifts and boxes etc

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Riet here.
Today I have 4 delicious chocolate bars to show you.
Yes unfortunately only to look and not to eat, lol.
They are presents from my granddaughter for her kindergarten teachers.
She is celebrating her birthday,
 and in the Netherlands we give some treets to the teachers and children.
I decided to work with something with wings.
I've only worked with Distress Oxides.
I also used the beautiful stamps from Lost Coast Designs.
The sentiments are from Carmen's Veranda.
The mandalas are masks.

Would you also like to join our challenge?
There is a chance that you will win new rubber stamps.
You can participate with any stamp brand you want,
as long as you use real stamps at work.









These are the stamps I used.
Click on the picture for the webshop.
















No comments: