Saturday, November 20, 2021

It's a wrap: Pyramid box

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, welcome to our It's a wrap challenge! Read everything about it HERE and participate!
I made this pyramid box using a template, so easy! 


This is how I made it:

I drew all the lines of the box with a pencil through the template onto a piece of stamping cardstock and cut it out.

I pressed three colours of water soluble ink on the glass plate (or craft sheet) , sprayed it with water and coloured the paper with it by swiping it through the wet ink.

The coloured result... 

I stamped with yellow and blue (the same inkas used before) some stamps of Pieces of Architecture and heat embossed , using gold embossing powder, the Daisy Flourish stamp a several times.I scored all the lines and cut the closure.

I sponged the edges with dark blue and fold it and glued it till it looked like a box.;-)


A nice wrap for some candy or chocolate or something to give somebody as a present!
See you next time!




Liesbeth XX









No comments: