Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Challenge 132, Art dolls and Diva's

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun! 

Hi, its me, Riet.
Today an art doll as a card.
Years ago I participated in a swap, theme was puzzle with your stamps. 
I believe the original idea came from Hermine Koster. 
So much fun to do, if you like a real challenge.
You can join our challenge and maybe you will be the winner of new rubber stamps.

I did the coloring with distressinks.

These are the stamps I used.
Click on the stamp, if you like to go to the webshop.
I put these three parts together to make the art doll.
I used the Ledger stamp for the background and 2 pieces for the border.




Click on the banner to go to the challenge.
I hope I see you there.













No comments: