Friday, November 12, 2021

Art Dolls & Divas: Serenity

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Liesbeth here with a new art doll, assembled out of different stamps! Read everything about our Art Dolls challenge HERE and join the fun!

I stamped the Serenity Diva on top of an inked page in my art journal, using black ink. I also stamped her on  a piece of super glossy, inked paper and drew a ,dress`, attached to the body. I masked the bottom and stamped the legs (also from Serenity Diva) I cut out the body and dress and stamped onto it with black StazOn ink: Small Cityscape and Large Snowflakes set. I glued it onto the page. Onto a normal piece of paper , I stamped the head...It's one of the Gibsons Girls' Faces.

(It's hard to make a good picture of this super glossy paper...so shiny)

I cut out the head, and coloured it with some ink and colour pencils and adhered it onto the page. I finished with yellow gel pen. (For the background I used the Snowflakes and Pieces of Calligraphy ) This way you can combine lots of stamps to create funny dolls! Give it a try!



The original stamp


LiesbethXX


2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a great card! Jo x

Riet Harikini said...

Fantastic card and stamp combo.