Thursday, November 18, 2021

It's A Wrap!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very happy Thursday - it's nearly the weekend yay!

It's Sue here with my second project for our 'It's A Wrap' project I made another gift bag (in fact I made this one first ) but this time I've stamped directly onto the bag.



 I started with a regular craft bag (these are so strong so perfect for presents) 
I began by splattering with watered down acrylic, then stamped the lovely Megans's Christmas Bird and Christmas Lights. The lights have been coloured with Posca pens, and the bird with Prisma pencils. I did get a bit carried away with the red pencil, but a Christmas Robin needs to be red right?
I'd be lost without my Misc Words, these two just finish off my bag perfectly.


These are the stamps that I used (I told you that I splattered paint)



Megan's Christmas Bird
Misc Words  and Carmen's Veranda

I hope you like it, and that you join in with our challenge this month. 
Take care and have a very happy day x




No comments: