Sunday, December 26, 2021

Gnomes: Happy New Year!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone!
Liesbeth here with my last blogpost of this year! This lovely Gnome with her flower-hat wishes everyone a very good, happy and healthy 2022, and so do I !!😀💝


On a glossy piece of paper I fist stamped the Flowers Gnome  using black StazOn ink, and I masked her. I stamped the window (Door and window set) and removed the mask. After that I stamped the text from Party words. I sponged the edges with Distress ink Vintage photo and coloured the other parts with blue, pink and brown Distress inks, using a q-tip. I finished the card with lots of Stickles (glitter glue)







Liesbeth XX








No comments: