Monday, December 6, 2021

Merry Christmas From Our Gnome To Yours

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Monday. It's Sue here and my first project for our 'Gnome' challenge is a Christmas card. Let's face it, Christmas card production is at the top of many crafters to-do list at the moment.


This is a huge card, about 11 inches long (luckily it came with its own envelope)


I started by matting and layering some card and designer paper to my card blank.

Then I stamped, coloured, and cut out my gnomes and houses. The sentiment has been printed from my computer onto vellum.

These are my lovely stamps. They are

Then it was just a case of assembling my gnome village and adding some snow.

I hope you join in with our fun challenge and stamp out your gnomes!
Take care and have a very happy December x





No comments: