Saturday, December 25, 2021

May Your Christmas Sparkle

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Good morning and a very Merry Christmas! Are you on Santa's naughty or nice list?? I hope that he's visited, and that you've put a carrot out for Rudolph.  It's Sue here with my sparkly Christmas card for our Gnomes challenge.



I started by making my base. This is one piece of 12x12 card with the different coloured dots on either side.

And these are some of our fab new gnomes (though gnomes aren't just for Christmas!) I cut my Santa gnome twice as I wanted to layer him up.


Here he is, coming down the gnomey mushroom chimney

And all layered up and glittery.


Well would you believe it, the card fits perfectly into the envelope that I made last time lol.

For the card, I've used

and for the envelope

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year from myself and all of my teamies. Take care, and have a wonderful day! xx













No comments: