Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Christmas Gnomey Mail Art

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. It's nearly Chrisssssssssstmassssss!!! It's Sue here with my second Gnomes project, and this time I've decorated an envelope.


This time I've decided to make an envelope for one of my gnomey Christmas cards.


I started by stamping my corner images, then I did a bit of masking (unheard of for me) and stamped my Christmas lights. All of the images have been coloured with my Prisma pencils as envelopes aren't as sturdy as card.

These are my lovely stamps, I've used


I hope you like it, and that you join in with our fun challenge. Please remember the golden rule - real stamps only, no digis!

Take care, and have a very happy week x



No comments: