Friday, December 24, 2021

Gnomes: Merry Christmas!!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

It's Christmas Eve, which means we have a week left of our Gnomes challenge here on the Portal.  Hi, it's Laurie here with a Christmas Eve Santa Gnome to wish you a very merry holiday.
This is the Pompom Gnome stamp from Lost Coast Designs featured on this holiday tag I have put together.  

This background is a piece from a larger page that I have cut down to tag size.  I used a piece of vintage music paper and, using Modge Podge, glued this holiday rice paper to my book page.  I love the transparency that you get when using tissue paper or rice paper. You always get a little peek at what is beneath!  I edged the tag with some Vintage Photo Distress ink and punched a hole in the top for some red ribbon.  I added some decorative red trim to the bottom of the tag.

My Pompom Gnome was stamped onto white paper with black ink and colored with Copic Sketch markers.  I fussy cut him out and attached him with foam tape to my tag front.  A pompom was added to the tip of his cap, which goes right along with his name!

Simple, quick, and fun!  Please be sure to share your Gnome projects with us before the end of the month, and you may win some stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda.  Don't forget to feature rubber stamping in your projects!

Merry Christmas from Pompom Gnome and me!




No comments: