Sunday, December 12, 2021

Watching snowflakes

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello, all Cathy here with a snowflake gnome card for you.
Stamp used: Profile gnome

I started out with some purple cardstock, and I used a snowflake stencil with some white stencil paste. I have never used that stuff and it was fun to use. I had it out, so I made a bunch of backgrounds. Set aside to dry. Once dry I trimmed down to fit on a top folding black card base. 
Next, I stamped the Profile gnome and a few others on some white cardstock and cut them out with my scan-n-cut. I then colored the Profile gnome with my Copic markers and added him to the front of my card. 
Lastly, I added some blue snowflake sequence to the card and of course one right on his nose.


Come join the gnome fun here.

No comments: