Thursday, December 16, 2021

Gnomes: reading Gnome

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hi everyone, welcome again to our Anything goes with Gnomes' challenge! Today it's my (Liesbeth) turn. This reading little Gnome is so lovely! 💓 Grab your Gnomes and stamp along with us!


This is how I made this card: I stamped Carmen's Veranda Compass Square four times (using a stamp positioner) with different light inks on a piece of paper and sponged here and there with the same four colours. With black ink, I stamped the tree, (a first and a second print as you can see), the crown and the script at the bottom and the text.(ATC birds in trees, Tree crown, Pieces of CalligraphyTravel Quotes) I stamped the Book Gnome on a seperate piece of cardstock, coloured it with Zig-markers and cut it out. I glued the Gnome onto the card and finished the card with gel pens and Zig-markers. I sponged the edges with black ink.





Liesbeth XX




No comments: