Friday, September 2, 2022

Across The Miles

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
 
Hello Portal Peeps!  Gail here with a card I made for the Use at Least Three Stamps challenge. 
I used yellow card and stamped Lost Coast Designs Fruitpods Background with Dandelion archival ink, inked the edge and mounted it on a white card base.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs Crackle Background on bright yellow card with Dandelion archival ink, cut a strip an inch wide,inked the edge and stamped Lost Coast Designs Travel Quotes sentiment
'A journey is best measured
in friends rather than Miles'
Then I stamped and fussy cut Lost Coast Designs Silhouette Lady with Umbrella and added her to my card.  Done!!!!  So easy to make pretty with these stamps!


No comments: