Monday, September 26, 2022

# 152, Things with wings, art journal page.

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone, Riet here.
Today an art journal page for the "things with wings" challenge.
I stamped it purely with ink.
Lost Coast Designs has released a great new sheet,
  I have enjoyed stamping with this new sheet.

Stamps I used:
Five stamps from the Brush strokes sheet
Carmen's Veranda, Art wings to fly.

Stazon Jet black
Distress oxide
Wild honey
Bundled sage
Peacock feathers
Saltwater taffy
Watercolor markers

I started with Stazon Jet black.
I stamped the Praying angel with it.
I also stamped the checkered border and crows border with the Stazon jet black.
With the 4 colors Distress oxide and some water I made some ink spots on the empty spots.
I stamped the background with these five stamps from the brush strokes sheet.
All with the distress oxide colors.

With the crackle stamp and black stazon,
 i made some small prints in the empty spots of the paper.
With the long small stamp I stamped the edges with stazon jet black.
With the markers I colored the goth crow and the angel.
I hope you enjoyed it and that you also get to work on the challenge theme, "Things with wings".
You can also participate with other brands. 
But of course we prefer Lost coast designs or Carmen's Veranda stamps.
You have until the 30th to participate, and you can also win new stamps.
The team is looking forward to what you will make, so feel free to join us.















No comments: