Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Today's Good Mood!

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday! It's Sue here with my card for our latest challenge over at Lost Coast Designs. For this one, we need to use at least 3 stamps. This is really easy for me as I always use loads of stamps - I just LOVE putting them all away again lol.


I started by making quite a bright background using distress inks, stencils, and lots of stamps and white embossing powder.

Then I nabbed a spot for my sentiment. It was also somewhere for my clown to stand on!
And these are my fun images! I love Pope Clown, he really looks like he knows how to have a good time!

Yep, I've definitely used at least 3 stamps lol. I've used

And we're all done!
I must admit I do like this one, and I've already got someone in mind for it.
I hope you join in with our challenge, and be sure to use at least 3 stamps.


Take care and have a very happy week xx

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the colors and humor, xoxo