Sunday, September 4, 2022

Use at least 3 stamps: Imagine

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello everyone!
Using at least 3 stamps is not a big problem to me! I almost do so every time! It's the theme of our new challenge, hope you will join us! Read HERE everything about it!😀


I made this card, a simple technique I often do, I love it! I coloured a big piece of glossy cardstock with alcohol inks. I cut a 13 x 13 cm square and stamped the faces and eyes from the wonderful stamp set Up Close and Personal  on the left over piece with black StazOn ink and cut them out. Onto the square I stamped (same ink) dictionary words Imagine and Flagstone Background . I matted everything onto green cardstock and glued down the faces onto the card, I finished with a black edge and a white gel pen (eyes and letters).


See you next time! Happy stamping!
Liesbeth XX


1 comment: